Thursday, May 24, 2007

Spring is quickly turning into Summer


My sweet shrub is so beautiful this year. I bought three at the same time and only this one is still living. Jean Milligan was over this past weekend, and marvelled over the light green blooms. I got my gardening book out and showed her the variety name. She has the variety with dark blooms in her yard and is going to give me a shoot off of it.


My clematis is looking a little leggy, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I may have to do a little research on how to cut it back to make it a bit bushier. But the blooms are beautiful!


This Green Ice miniature rose is lovely this year. It is the 2nd year in the ground, and I think this little beauty has made Jim and me decide that all of the minatures need to be transplanted from the pots to the ground. I think they are just happier there. Be sure to click on the photo for a larger view. Click on the picutre to get a larger view and look at all of those buds. This is a great show!


Jim worked very hard on this bed beside the pool fence. It is just one phase in my glamorous plans for the back yard. And my perfect husband is behind me (with the rototiller) all the way. haha

No comments: