Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A new wall for outside

Jim said that he always overbuilds stuff, and this was the perfect example. haha I wanted a wall made of the leftover roofing tin that Jim used on the boys' fort (which you can see in the back of the pic above). I wanted it to look like one of those old blackboards that you see in old-time classrooms, and that is exactly what Jim did. This picture is Jim trying to move the monstrosity. ha


The proud architect with his latest creation. I think this pic is Jim taking a little break from trying to move it.


We put it beside the long expanse of wall on the side of the pool fence. I wanted to break up that area visually a little and this is exactly what I wanted.


Jim is still not sure what it is supposed to be. I told our neighbors that it was there to disrupt alien communications. I'm sure they are relieved to have such a conscientious neighbor. ha

No comments: